Pulse 2 is an Open Source tool that simplifies application deployment, inventory, and maintenance of an IT network. It provides useful features to create rescue disk images to restore a unique computer or image to be deployed across the whole computers network. Remote application deployment and updates. Software and hardware inventory, remote diagnostic and control.
Pulse2 helps organizations with a range of a few computers to 100 000+ heterogeneous to inventory, maintain, update and take full control on their IT assets. It’s support for heterogeneous platforms includes MS Windows, GNU/Linux (Mandriva, Redhat, Debian, Ubuntu., etc.), Mac OSX, HP-UX, IBM AIX and Solaris systems.
Pulse 2 is an easy-to-use, safe and flexible solution that allows you:
- Supervise large scale facilities through the use of a single Web interface console.
- Create and deploy hard disk images of your computers (new imaging module).
- Deploy new software and security updates on all your IT assets.
- Perform software and hardware inventory.
- Do remote diagnostics and remote management.